Did we know about this new wallet already?

Feb 8, 2006
The Suhali Porte Tresor International?

newwallet.bmp

I saw the white at the store yesterday. It was beautiful!! The SA also said they came out with an envelope style wallet in suhali but their not getting them in. They only went to certain stores.

I am pondering whether I should buy a LV wallet in autumn.
How is the overall quality of the LV wallets? Good or just average? What's better, a canvas wallet or an leather wallet (epi)? And what about their coin purses, are they durable?

All my wallets are very durable, one is 10 yrs old and the epi shows some wear but no loose stitches or other problems. My mc portemonnaie plat has a slight color loss but has been used daily for 2 years. The cerises zippé looks like new. I'd say you're very safe with a monogram or epi or suhali leather wallet und reasonably safe color-wise with an mc or other printed canvas line.
I'm thinking about a black epi Koala wallet right now :yes: LV wallets are great! :love:

A lot of people seemed to not like the sienne color when it first came out (especially with the silver hardware) but I really love it!!! I think it's very elegant and is a great neutral alternative to black.

That's truly one of the blandest wallets I've ever seen. There's nothing special about the design, the materials, the color...nothing. For the bucks, I'd rather start looking at Hermes.