Did VCA ever produce the Vintage Alhambra Bracelet in full pave and Pink Gold?

ShyShy

O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
Does anyone remember whether VCA produced the VA bracelets in PG pave? I know they did the magic line with pink gold and pave for the UAE market but I am interested in getting one from the vintage line to stack with my WG one...

I heard there are SO options for some of the pieces in Alhambra line but that would be 30% premium. Is that an option you would consider?
My store told be it’s been done as a limited release in the UAE a few years back. Now just waiting to see if there is one floating around...
I feel the prices as they are are already very very inflated. So it’ll have to be a very special piece for me to consider. This particular piece might not be one that I’d special order...

My store told be it’s been done as a limited release in the UAE a few years back. Now just waiting to see if there is one floating around...
I feel the prices as they are are already very very inflated. So it’ll have to be a very special piece for me to consider. This particular piece might not be one that I’d special order...
Hope you find your PG bracelet soon. Good luck on your search!!:heart:
I agree with you about the high price tag. For the same reason I am not willing to pay premium for GMOP pieces or reseller price for Turquoise pieces.

Hope you find your PG bracelet soon. Good luck on your search!!:heart:
I agree with you about the high price tag. For the same reason I am not willing to pay premium for GMOP pieces or reseller price for Turquoise pieces.
Thank you lovely. It is ridiculous how prices have increased over the years. I am glad I collected a few pieces some years ago, but even then I thought the prices were not cheap. Some pieces have doubled in price now. Yikes. I hope they make more GMOP offerings as there seems to be quite a market for it. But then again, why would they when people love it so much that they are willing to pay a premium. Hope they will make them permanent one day :smile:

Thank you lovely. It is ridiculous how prices have increased over the years. I am glad I collected a few pieces some years ago, but even then I thought the prices were not cheap. Some pieces have doubled in price now. Yikes. I hope they make more GMOP offerings as there seems to be quite a market for it. But then again, why would they when people love it so much that they are willing to pay a premium. Hope they will make them permanent one day :smile:
Maybe there would be bigger market if GMOP becomes part of the permanent line?? Anyways I have too many things on wishlist and I can wait :biggrin: