Did u get a dustbag w/ your extender?

anybody got any pictures of your extenders?? Did LV make two versions??? If anybody has any closeups I'd be more an happy or should I say...more than grateful to see them...I've seen two versions...don't know which is real, one the other or both...One has Made in France on the O ring portion at the top on one side, the other has the made in france on the bottom portion of the O ring where it connects to the chain link. Can anybody help me anwer that question?

thanks,Diane

anybody got any pictures of your extenders?? Did LV make two versions??? If anybody has any closeups I'd be more an happy or should I say...more than grateful to see them...I've seen two versions...don't know which is real, one the other or both...One has Made in France on the O ring portion at the top on one side, the other has the made in france on the bottom portion of the O ring where it connects to the chain link. Can anybody help me anwer that question?

thanks,Diane

I posted some & I know others have too, try searching for them. There are some reazlly great pics on the forum.