Did Tulip Find Another Pink Chanel She Couldn't Live Without???

Dec 29, 2012
Gorgeous!!! Like a champagne rose gold color?? Looks stunning on you and a truly unique piece! Many congrats!!!

Nov 22, 2015
Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it too. I just love your Moniker. It describes me too! :hugs:
Oh thank you Tulip, you are definitely an Everydaydazzler too and your dazzling, kind personality comes across in every thing you say and do! 💐 💗

UpTime

Newbee
May 24, 2015
Bay Area, California
Oh tulip tulip my Pinky queen, when did you get out of the ban island? But who can resist such a beauty. Happy to see you get another goodie. Congrats dear

Bibi25260

Apr 30, 2014
Europe
Wow another stunning bag!! LOVE the color and pixel effect, gives the bag a unique vibe!
Big congrats on this beauty!
And it really looks good with your striped shirt.

Roku

Subscriptions Rock
O.G.
Jan 16, 2011
Pinky gold!! The perfect name! And I love it, thank you for the photos AND the mod shot

bubbletrouble

Dec 14, 2015
No waiting today here on a lovely Easter Sunday. Beautiful day to Reveal my new 2016 Cruise Pinky/Gold Pixelated M/L Classic Flap.
Oh Miss Tulip!! You always pick the most special bag!
That is sooo pretty.
congrats again! and I am still dream about your Boy Tote haha :biggrin:

Ketaki

Apr 5, 2015
It's so pretty!!!!! And sparkly!!!!! Congrats! You pick such stunning bags! Looks great on you. Do post more mod shots!!! Is the material delicate or like caviar?

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
That's perfect for you!! Congrats and Happy Easter!
I agree, this type of bag isn't everyone's cup of tea. It fits right into my collection though, blingy, pinky and Chanel. :biggrin:

It's gorgeous, I am sure you will enjoy it!!
I think so too. I'm carrying her today & I already love it. When I got out into the sun it kind of turned Gold! That's crazy! :nuts:

Dextersmom

Dec 5, 2015
I agree, this type of bag isn't everyone's cup of tea. It fits right into my collection though, blingy, pinky and Chanel. :biggrin:

I think so too. I'm carrying her today & I already love it. When I got out into the sun it kind of turned Gold! That's crazy! :nuts:
It is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations. :heart::heart::heart: