Did Tulip Find Another Pink Chanel She Couldn't Live Without???

Okay, here's the Mod Shot. Please excuse my attire. I was on my way to see my Great Nephew. He's 4 years old so you just never know what's gonna happen! Seriously, he's a sweetie.

Attachments

• Pink Silver Pixelated M_L CF 040.JPG
    Pink Silver Pixelated M_L CF 040.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 497
I always like to end my Reveals with the particulars of the handbag.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Easter!

Attachments

• Pink Silver Pixelated M_L CF 043.JPG
    Pink Silver Pixelated M_L CF 043.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 454
Woohoo!!!!! :woohoo:

Pinky is amazing in the M/L!!

So lucky!! I know there were not many avail around! :drinkup:

I didn't know the pixels were all over the inside flaps too - BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! :hbeat: :drool:

Please please post mod shots carrying it different ways.

Oops sorry, only did 1 Mod Shot. I know you're loving your Mini! Isn't it wonderful?

I've never seen anything like this one before. Now that I've reduced my "necessities" I can comfortably carry a M/L size. But that's as small as I can go.
I would love to have a Mini or a WOC, but that's just not gonna happen. So I just enjoy the other Reveals that I see here on TPF.

I wanted to show a close up photo so you can see how unique the pixelated handbag is. I think it's so pretty.
Congrats it's a beautiful Chanel love the color! Happy Easter Sunday reveal

Okay, here's the Mod Shot. Please excuse my attire. I was on my way to see my Great Nephew. He's 4 years old so you just never know what's gonna happen! Seriously, he's a sweetie.

The size and the bag looks great on you!

Thanks for the mod shot! The M/L size is lovely and perfect. The sparkling icy pink looks awesome even when paired with a simple outfit and does not ever look too dressed up (magic of the frosty color).