did this happen to anyone at let trade?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I heard so many good things about let trade so I went ahead to order a Bal mini classic bag from their website yesterday and paid immediately through paypal . Was happy :yes: until I got a email from them this morning saying someone else has paid before me :confused1:. I was soooo disappointed . It's like a broken dream... :sad:
    So upset ...
    I 've been emailing them like 3-4 times and never got any replys ...

2. Yeah that's one of the only problems with them since whoever pays first gets the item.

3. these things can happen since all the bags they have are unique. it's not like they have 20 pieces of the same bag, so this type of situation is normal imo

4. Sorry you didn't get it but don't worry, they'll be able to help you to locate one :smile:

5. Hope you can find 1 soon. :yes:

6. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice