did this ever happen to you?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You wait until there are 20 seconds left in an auction to bid on your HG bag...then you bid say 301.01, only to find out the auction ended for $301.01 and you LOST? But then you breathe a sigh of relief because you just saved your self $300? LOL

2. i've done it a milion times! like right after i bid i'm like- o crap i hope i don't win! LOL!

3. ROFL...I have done that same thing too!!

4. me too!!!! i sometimes bid to see if there is a reserve on things right about to end lol. did it today on a ring and won it for 99 cents lmao but 8 dollar shipping

5. I have a feeling I might get a second chance offer...the winner bidder has NO feedback and is new to the bay (it has that thing next to their name).

6. I have never bought anything off ebay before. I am to scared, scammers and such.

7. Guilty. :P

8. Yup. A gazillion times.

Wanna know what's worse than scary-high spontaneous last-minute bids on eBay? eBay addiction when you're on Adderall! Seriously. I'm supposed to be studying right now, but instead I'm completely and utterly obsessed with eBay. I have, like, sixty items being watched right now, and I'm the highest bidder on 4 of them.

(Geez, I sure hope I lose some of these auctions. I can't afford to keep buying things...)

9. I think thats because people snipe the auction with the automatic bidders, its hard to win against them.

10. This happened the other night. I bid more than I was willing to pay, and luckily I lost. :lol: Normally I'm good about sticking to my highest amount, but something got in me....very glad I lost that one.

11. I've done that too and thankfully I lost also! It's like I HAD to outbid the highest bidder, like an addiciton or something LOL!:biggrin: The heat of the moment!

12. Been there - Done that... I have also won and wanted to kill myself for biding.. Oh well..