did they make reissue accessories?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. were there anything else besides the flaps that came with the rectangular lock?

2. I believe there is a cell phone case.

3. ^ lovely new avatar Erika!!

Yea, there's a cell phone case. Mon has one and I believe Rose has one as well.

4. Yep, there's a cell phone case. I just got one during the NM sale!:yahoo:

5. I saw Tammy's photo if I'm not wrong and also someone else's one, it's very cute!! :smile:
    I think it was about 400 US?

6. Actually, I've not posted a pic of my Reissue Cell Holder yet. On sale, it was $654 US. Smoothoprtr posted a pic of hers. I loved it so much, I called her SA and bought one too.

7. There are 3 on eBay, I noticed yesterday. Two black and one grey phone case.:yes:

8. ^^thanks girls!
    was hoping for a clutch or a wallet, i think it would look so cute with that type of lock!

9. They're really nice too!!

10. Gosh!! I did a lot of confusion!!!
    As it's about 495 euro I did confusion between dollars and euro! Gosh!!! :Push:
    Also, sorry for not remembering well the photos!!! Gosh, such a bad memory!!! :shrugs: mmm... who am I??? What am I doing here???? :shrugs::sweatdrop::wtf:

11. No problem, Alice:flowers: . They are so many lovely pics posted here, it's hard to always remember who's got what. When you get as old as I am, your memory will *really* go!:P

12. i wish they'd do a deerskin (cerf) wallet with the mademoiselle lock on it..... :sad: