Did the unthinkable.........

Ok, desperate times stand for desperate measures right? :hysteric:

I whispered the last half of that sentence because I am so ashamed!!! :yucky:

So, there. I've aired out my dirty laundry :tdown:, the skeleton is out of the closet :wtf:.......I've spilled the beans:sad: , got it off my chest:Push:.

Just do me a favor, let's keep this between us OK.......fellow addicts? :hrmm:

:lol: you funny. You might be as crazy as I am. If my friends knew what a loon I am with my ebay marc jacobs shopping, well I cannot imagine what they would think.

My SO went into my office and saw my 2 new ebay zc's and said wow these are great. I said "yeah but I'm selling them because I got an even better one coming". This caused his brain to stop for a little while so he just stood there looking handsome for awhile and then he said "so you just got them never used them and now you're selling them because you want another one, why dont you just keep these and get the new one too?". This made my brain stop for awhile and so we both went to the gym instead of standing in my office looking at the evidance of my growing ebay addiction.

I *almost* bought a fake topaz Stam on ioffer when I couldn't find a Topaz chain or get on from MJ. I think MJ only has a limited amount of the specific-season colors on hand and, once they are gone, that's it. MJ did not have Topaz available, so they sent me Ivory. I am going to try to dye or "paint" the leather. I have been lazy and have not gotten around to it. I've been using it without the chain and, truth be told, using a lot of my other bags, so I haven't felt the urgency. Now, with the weather getting warmer, I think I am going to be pulling it out and I will have to get down to fixing that chain very soon. The only reason I did not buy the fake Topaz was that it was not a cheapy, but over $200. and I did not want to spend that much on it. Maybe the fake mouse chain will look ok. You never know. I would have tried the same thing.

Desperate times require desperate measures! LOL! I feel your pain. I still wish I had a Topaz chain.