Did the reissue camera bag go on sale?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,
    Does anyone know if the large reissue camera bags went on sale recently? If anyone has seen a large grey one, could you please PM me? :tender:
    Thanks in advance:smile:

2. Not in Canada, no, they didn't.

3. Thanks Cyndee. I've pretty much given up on finding things here. Thank goodness Michigan is just across the border:P

4. Thanks for the information Mon. As usual, I was a little too late:crybaby:

5. Don't feel bad. I think only 2 PF'ers were lucky enough to get them on sale at BG. So you're in good company with the rest of us who have to pay full price. :sweatdrop:

6. Yeah, but :girlsigh: it's a 3 1/2 hour drive for me each way. :sad:

7. Don't despair! Let me tell you a piece of good news. The Surpique camera bag looks exactly the same as the 2.55 camera bag at 2/3 of the price. So perhaps you can watch out for that?

8. ^ Hi Miffy, oouuu.... the Surpique camera cases sounds nice, do you prefer them to the vintage reissue tote from Fall? Approx how much are the S camera cases in USD?

I bought the grey reissue tote on sale for around $1600 and I don't know if I should return it for the Surpique camera cases. I'm afraid if I return it and don't like the S bags, I will have forfeited that super deal :shrugs:.

Do the S cam cases look the same quality as the reissue totes? TIA!

9. hmmm...that's interesting. Why is is so much cheaper? I'd love to see a pic. I'm seriously considering getting the large black camera case w/gold hardware, but if the suprique looks the same, maybe I'll wait.

10. Wow, the Surpique camera case looks great! Maybe there is hope for me yet:wlae:

11. Well "goingintodebt", if you manage to get the grey 2.55 camera bag for $1,600, then there's no point returning it because Surpique does not come in grey and although it's cheaper, it's not $1,600!!!!! The leather is also not distressed, it's vintage. I have no idea of the price in USD but in euro it's 1,830.

I think it's cheaper because the lining is not leather - it's cloth. And perhaps the leather too? Surpqiue is vintage calf whereas the fall 2.55 is distressed lambskin/calf (???). How Chanel prices its goods is still a mystery to me. :shrugs: The Lady Braid flap is such a wonderful bag and it's SO cheap!!!!!

12. Does anyone know, which colors will be avail. in the large Surpique camera bag? TIA

13. ^^I'd love to know this as well N! I really want the large black camera case, but if I can get the surpique for less money, then I'll wait.