Did that ever happen to you?

Schiiaa

O.G.
Jan 22, 2010
Hi,
I am fairly new to Louis Vuitton. Last Sunday I ordered the Epi Noe Tricolor in figue online and was super excited when it finally shipped. I went to FedEx today to pick up my beautiful new bag, was very excited to open the box (I even opened it in the car right in front of FedEx), was ready to see those beautiful colors and what I found was a small Sully bag but with my receipt for the Epi Noe bag:sad:( I was soo disappointed. Of course I called customer service right away, and they emailed me right away a return form and apologized. So I went back into the FedEx store and send it right back. Now I have to wait until they get their Sully bag back and hopefully now whoever got my back will return it as well, so I can get it:sad:(

Did that ever happen to you? Did customer service sort it out right away? Even though they were very nice, they still said they need to investigate further -which I understand, but hopefully they can sort it out fast. Of course now the online status of the bag is "Sold Out"....:cry:

Wow, that's really weird. I am surprised that LV's attention to detail could be so low that they don't even know which bag they're sending out to clients! Insane. I am sure they will fix it for you, though. It may take a little while longer than you expected but in my experience they process exchanges/returns quite quickly and this one is their error so it shouldn't be too long a wait.

Hi,
I am fairly new to Louis Vuitton. Last Sunday I ordered the Epi Noe Tricolor in figue online and was super excited when it finally shipped. I went to FedEx today to pick up my beautiful new bag, was very excited to open the box (I even opened it in the car right in front of FedEx), was ready to see those beautiful colors and what I found was a small Sully bag but with my receipt for the Epi Noe bag:sad:( I was soo disappointed. Of course I called customer service right away, and they emailed me right away a return form and apologized. So I went back into the FedEx store and send it right back. Now I have to wait until they get their Sully bag back and hopefully now whoever got my back will return it as well, so I can get it:sad:(

Did that ever happen to you? Did customer service sort it out right away? Even though they were very nice, they still said they need to investigate further -which I understand, but hopefully they can sort it out fast. Of course now the online status of the bag is "Sold Out"....:cry:

I am so sorry this happened to you! I've ordered many times online and have always received the item I ordered. My last order came without a box and I feel damaged ( I took pics before returning) but when they received it they said it was fine..However the return process took a long time. They told me 7-10 business days and I even shipped it back at my expense thinking it would be quicker....I hope they would speed yours up due to their error but if they don't, it will take some time....

Last edited: