Did someone say Twilight? I am OUT of my mind -- Just ordered...

MissTiss

Shopping Issues
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
This:

All because I read about it here.

Twilight inspired glosses indeed. LOL!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2008/08/will-rob-pattin.html

HAHAHA!

I liked the idea of the Lancome better because of the red lipstick underneath and that the black is "low pigment".
I will probably never wear it, but someone said Twilight and I can running. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

So much for being Banned. Well, I guess it's ok. It doesn't ship or bill until November. :roflmfao:

It's not technically Twilight inspired. It's actually inspired by the sole of a Louboutin, but it's timely since vampy red lips are all the rage this fall. :yes:

And apparently Twilight fans are buying tons... I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

Tiss, you are the new enabling queen! I just pre-ordered from Bloomies in NYC! She said it would ship in early November.

oooh. I love being an enabler. I'm going to have fun with this. I bet it's wearable...with the right makeup and a light touch.

Now I just need some CL shoes to match. :yes:

We love you too, Frosty!

^^^ I know! But I've never found CLs that were comfortable. I paid $700 for a pair once, wore them 3 times and they killed me every time, so I sold them on eBay for $300. I'll try them again sometime though.

ok, so they finally charged my card for this but have no tracking information other than that it will arrive via UPS and they shipped it beginning Monday.

WTH! I finally say a picture on Ebay and I love the packaging. I just hope it's wearable...

Illi? Did you get charged?

Yep, they charged me over the weekend. I saw Bloomingdales on my bank statement and thought "WTF? I haven't been in Bloomies!" Then I remembered. I haven't received it either. I hope it's wearable... total impulse buy for me!