Did she make a big mistake ?

I hope they get back together. yes she was annoying on the newlyweds, but she has grown up. Seems like her dad hasn't been around to control her so maybe she has been able to 'live' her own life.

Only the both of them know what really happened in their relationship. I can't really take sides based on what I read in the tabloids. They were a beautiful couple :biggrin:

They were sooo cute together and I love love love Newlyweds but from what Nick says it seems like be abruptly ended the marriage at her own convience, if they'll be happy together I wish them luck. Isn't it scary how close we get to celebrities like we actually know them?

I actually was a Newlyweds fan but lately haven't been a fan of Jessica. Felt like she let her fame go to her head (and she really wasn't that famous for anything important- not the best singer, actress...etc) and bailed out on someone she thought she was "too cool" for.

Another one for team Nick. He seemed to have his head on straight from the jump. As for Jessica....I think that she got married too young (regardless of the fact that she was in love). You still have to be mature when you enter a marriage. If maturity is lacking there are bound to be problems.

That outfit looks SO BAD!!!!! What happened to her? She used to dress so cute! Then all of a sudden she gets pattern clashes, camel toes, etc, etc. I liked her and Nick together...so sad to see them apart.