Did my pre-order for PCE today!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the manager and me SA at Coach. They rock! :tup: I dropped in just to say hi and they let me do all my pre-ordering today.

Here is what I bought this round:

[​IMG]This bag is awesome; it is really cute and super light.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] in Tortoise

[​IMG]

I am going in on Friday to pick everything up; I also am going to get my new pup a collar and leash but have not decided on a color yet.

I was able to see for the first time that HUGE straw tote with all of the Coach hangtags; I tried it on; it was adorable but dwarfed my 5'1 body.

2. GORGEOUS choices!:tup:

Can't wait to see pics when you get them!:yes:

3. Everything you ordered is stunning! Those sandals :love:! Great choices, enjoy!

4. Can't wait to see pics of all your goodies!

5. Oooh, Becca, good choices!!! I can't wait to see that denim tote, I had a dream about it last night. Might be a sign that's what I need to buy for PCE :yes:

6. Very cool! I hope I get a PCE this time around. If not, I may have to ask for it anyway, even though I've heard they aren't doing that anymore.

7. Great choices!!

8. Great selections! You'll love the denim tote.

9. I did it the last round and I am more than happy to do it again; if someone does not get a PCE card and wants something specific, I can buy it and mail it (at cost; I would never charge extra).

I also bought the matching zip around denim wallet; it was too cute to pass up.

10. Beautiful! Can't wait to see photos

11. awesome. Congrats!

12. Oh, I have those glasses, the Lexis. They are very comfortable. I can't wait to see those new bags!!. My hubby will preorder or get my present in the next 2 weeks...

13. Great choices Becca

14. I have usually gotten a PCE card or a call, but last year I did not get one for the first time. My store did honor it anyway. I wonder why I did not get one, but it may have been because I had returned things, but...although I exchanged I always ended up spending more money anyway in the end total for the season. I got that wallet too, but the smaller zip, the other, I just did not need all that room. It is adorable Good Luck with your new goodies!!!