Did Marc ever make any woven bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think it was metallicy bronzy color. It looked almost like a Bottega bag, but I'm not sure if I saw Marc Jacobs on it. If anyone can identify the model or style, I'm more than thankful. Thanks :smile:

2. Here's the Elsa
    [​IMG]

the hutton woven clutch
    [​IMG]

the bianca
    [​IMG]

3. The ones I saw did not have any flaps on top. Are there any more styles? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong brand :sad:

4. No, it wasn't this. It was very plain with just woven leather and nothing else. I looked at Bottega too, but I couldn't find the style. The woven leather was diagnoally woven just like the Bottega. Any other ideas? Thanks.

5. MJ hasn't done any bags with a diagonal weave, at least as far as I know anyway.

6. they have those bags on elux right now on clearance!! (the woven collection bags!)

7. #8 Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
    I'm diggin' the woven clutch...and the bianca! I still think the price on the clutch is outrageous! Even on clearance! But thanks for the heads up MJDaisy :biggrin: