Did LV retire the Cruiser shoe divider insert?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]I posted this question in the LV Reference Library, and I think perhaps I should have posted it in the main LV forum instead. In any event, please forgive me if I have put it in the wrong place. I hope someone who reads this can help me. I'm happy to see that the Cruiser is still in the current LV monogram collection because it's such a fabulous piece. But I am still curious as to whether LV still makes the shoe insert.
    I have a LV Monogram Cruiser that I purchased about 15-20 years ago. I also have a splendid LV shoe insert that can be used with it to keep each pair of shoes you pack separated from the other pairs.

Have they stopped producing this shoe divider insert? I could not locate it anywhere on their website, nor could I pull it up with Google.

2. The Reference Library is correct - please check the thread there, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.