Did LV REALLY make something this ugly????

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, it depends on you taste i think! a few people here found this bag interesting and quite pretty, i think it's a bag i don't need to own, but don't think it's ugly :amuse:

i've seen lots of LV bags which are worse than this one! (for example the patchwork bag or the Raindrop, sorry for those who like them!) and i am the biggest fan of LV but sometimes it's just idk... weird!!!

Youre right, it is a matter of taste. Than again: this fake is a pretty bad example of the real thing anyway. I like the handle though (especially if the chain was brass).... just not the towel-texture...

I agree with you. That is very unattractive. I love LV, but I don't care for most of their runway collections. That's where they tend to have more misses than hits IMO. Luckily, I can't afford the runway bags anyway. It's better than those fur and faux fur round bags that are popular this season. They are ugly and people carrying them look as though they are holding Tribbles.

I agree with you. That is very unattractive. I love LV, but I don't care for most of their runway collections. That's where they tend to have more misses than hits IMO. Luckily, I can't afford the runway bags anyway. It's better than those fur and faux fur round bags that are popular this season. They are ugly and people carrying them look as though they are holding Tribbles.

:roflmfao: So true!

Status
Not open for further replies.