did i throw away my first n only coach pce?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi ladies. im new to this forum. i stumbled across it when i was googling 4 pictures of an old coach leather ergo and ive been reading it for a couple weeks. i recently bought my 3rd-4th Coach bag from the actual store and i got a card in the mail. i dont remember exactly what it said, but it had 25% on it and i remember thinking "It woulda been nice to have this a couple weeks ago when i bought my bag", so i just tossed it thinking i had already made my purchase and there wasnt anything else i wanted.

could that have been a 'pce' that i see you guys always talking about? everytime i hear u guys talking about pce's i ask myself what that is, but im wondering if i had 1 and tossed it :tdown: if it was im going to slap myself bc ever since ive been reading this forum i feel like my thirst will never be quenched. coachgirl12 has got me hooked on a madison shoulder bag. i wanted to gathered sophia at first but now it seems like i want the madison and i will by so upset with myself if i had a chance to get a discount and i tossed it. i am almost certain it was a coupon.
    ill just keep telling myself it was time sensative and that it wouldve expired now anywayz. GRRRRRRRR!

2. oya another reason im almost certain it was a coupon was becuz when i opened it i thought "Coach is to high class to do coupons" n i thought that was weird.

3. Yes, that was likely a PCE. And yes, it would have expired by now. They send them out periodically though and hopefully you'll get another. I get them sometimes and sometimes I don't. And if you give the Coach store your e-mail you may get some ePCEs sometimes too.

So don't slap yourself. It is all good! And welcome to the boards!!!

4. i juss realized i may have put this in the wrong section. i just clicked my way to coach but didnt realize there r different sections sorry if i did

5. It's all good. The mods can move this to the PCE section if they want. :smile: I recommend you look around because there are a lot of different section and helpful threads. The rules of the boards are posted too. It helped me a lot when I first started coming here!

Good luck!