Did I Receive an Epi Electric Piece by Mistake?

Jul 28, 2016
I just received 1 black and 1 fuchsia Epi Petit Noe ordered direct from the LV Web site (was planning on choosing which to keep). The fuchsia was made in 2012 (????) and is shiny, smooth, and a deep, rich color---could I have gotten a forgotten Epi Electric piece by mistake? In comparison, the black, which was made his year, is matte and dull and almost rubbery in texture. Has anyone had a similar experience? Did I get a dud black one? Or did I get a fuchsia "upgrade"? Thanks for the input!

Fuchsia did not come in electric epi. There was black, prune, and a light green. I don't know if an alma bb came in prune or light green, but black did. I have a fuchsia epi noe from the same time period and the leather and color are gorgeous. Definitely keep the fuchsia!

I was going to buy the exact same fushia petite noe early this year but didn't cos I wasn't sure if I really liked the style of the bag (especially the width). But I've been thinking and thinking about it since then.... and lo and behold.....it's suddenly out of stock and never coming back again. And now I'm beating myself for not getting it. I just asked my SA to see if they can order it from somewhere.....so now still waiting.
So if u got that fushia....keep it, but that's just me. I'm in love with that colour on epi.

Reactions: MeepMeep67
Thanks for the info, folks! Interesting that fuchsia wasn't made in Epi. Here are some comparison pics:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 577
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 595
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 611
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 649
I was going to buy the exact same fushia petite noe early this year but didn't cos I wasn't sure if I really liked the style of the bag (especially the width). But I've been thinking and thinking about it since then.... and lo and behold.....it's suddenly out of stock and never coming back again. And now I'm beating myself for not getting it. I just asked my SA to see if they can order it from somewhere.....so now still waiting.
So if u got that fushia....keep it, but that's just me. I'm in love with that colour on epi.
Oh, no! Not sure where you're located, but the U.S. Site has fuchsia available!

Thanks for the info, folks! Interesting that fuchsia wasn't made in Epi. Here are some comparison pics:

The Fuschia is a (very attractive) Epi, but it's not electric. :smile: Depending on how you are gleaning your date code information...keep in mind that LV has changed the date code sequence several times, so be sure you're reading it correctly. In any case, if your bag is otherwise in new condition, which it appears to be, don't worry about it and ruin all of your joy in your new bag. Just enjoy your new purchase in good health!

The Fuschia is a (very attractive) Epi, but it's not electric. :smile: Depending on how you are gleaning your date code information...keep in mind that LV has changed the date code sequence several times, so be sure you're reading it correctly. In any case, if your bag is otherwise in new condition, which it appears to be, don't worry about it and ruin all of your joy in your new bag. Just enjoy your new purchase in good health!
Thanks for the reassurance:smile:

Reactions: prepster