Did I pick the right one?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one do you like the best?

1. Gucci Abbey

2. Burberry Quilted

3. Kate Spade Merrywood Rita

4. Fendi Something or other

5. I hate them all :)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Well, after much ordeal and deliberation, I went to Boston today to pick up my mom's planned burberry or kate spade bag (I figured after I see them in person I'll be better able to pick one)....somehow I ended up with a gucci bag...

For those of you who don't remember, I was looking for a black "smaller type" bag for my mom as a christmas present

I just want to see what you guys think of my choice, it's ok if you don't agree, I will probably stick with this one anyway, I'm just curious which one you guys like :smile:

Here is the Gucci I ended up getting: Gucci - Abbey

[​IMG]

Burberry Quilted Brooke?:
    [​IMG]

Kate Spade Merrywood Rita:
    [​IMG]

Fendi Something or other:
    [​IMG]

2. I like the Kate Spade and the Gucci that you bought the best. She'll love it-it's so tasteful. Good job!

3. I love the gucci and the burberry, but I think you made the right choice. I bet she'll love it.

4. I love the Gucci! Very classic.

5. Good choice!

6. My 1st and 2nd choises exactly. You did good. :smile:

7. Great choice! That's a great bag, I'm sure your mom will love it. Well done for being such a lovely (and fashionable) daughter:smile:

8. :P I'm with boxermom! :heart: Emmy

9. You definitely picked the nicest bag. It is a classic beauty! My second choice would have been the Fendi.

10. What wonderful taste you have along with being a gracious daughter. Your pick is the classiest by far.

11. I like the gucci too...I actually voted for the wrong one....like the fendi too

12. I agree with the others that you made the right choice - great purse and your mom will love it!!

13. i love the gucci, well done!! you are such a nice daughter:yes:

14. love your choice :yes:

15. thanks guys, glad to see over 50% of you are agreeing with my choice :smile:

If i got 50%'s in school i'd be failing, but I guess on here that's a pretty good percentage ;)