Did I mention that I love the Brooke?

goldfinch_uk

Dec 9, 2007
I love the Brooke so much that I bought a vanilla one too, even though I already have a lemon one! What's really cool though is that I can link the two chains together to wear as one long chain, which I think looks fab! Will try to post pictures later :biggrin:

I always associate you with the Brooke as I remember your photo with the long strap - that's what encouraged me to (finally!) take the plunge and order my strap.

Looking forward to your pics....

I saw a Brooke in Chocolate at Bicester and it was lovely. I think it would be a little too small for me though.

If possible Goldfinch - could you post a photo of one of your Brookes with your stuff in it on the What's in your bag? thread so that I can see how much it carries?

Okay :biggrin: Here are pics of my new vanilla Brooke, with and without the extra chain.....not my best angle cos of my wonky back, but I love ya all so here you go....:upsidedown:

Attachments

• Vanilla Brooke.jpg
    Vanilla Brooke.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Vanilla Brooke with two chains.jpg
    Vanilla Brooke with two chains.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 96
Thanks for all the photos Goldfinch - it looks good, great that you can put the two straps together.

I was wondering though - is the chain comfortable? Thats my only question about getting this bag. I love the style but I'm not sure about the chain strap. I think I would have to get a canvas one.

Oh and thanks for posting the photos on the 'Whats in YOUR bag' thread - it carries quite a bit doesn't it?

I don't have any problems with the chain strap at all :smile: I know that other people find it heavy, and that it can get hot if the sun shines on it. It's not as heavy as carrying one of the bigger bags would be though, so I don't think that's an issue.

The Brooke is great for carrying my essentials about in :biggrin: It's really just a great size for me!

attachment.php

Lovely bag, and it looks fab on you! I have always liked the Brooke, and if I stumble on one in Bicester in May, I will be very tempted...

The double chain strap looks great, very creative!