Did I Make the Wrong Decision?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Not long ago I purchased the Tangerine Plan B. I really like it. I love the way it slouches and it holds everything I could possibly need while still maintaining a wonderful shape. The problem is every time I see a pic of a Tangy MAM I get goosebumps!!! I just love the look of that bag!!! I thought eventually I would get over it, but every day I feel the same way. I find myself drooling over pictures of it on a daily basis. I think if I bought the MAM I probably wouldn't use the Plan B much. But Ebaying is such a hassle!!! So I'm having trouble deciding what to do. Should I just keep my Plan B and force myself to get over it? Or should I sell the Plan B? I know I will lose money on it because one of the buttons on the top foldover flap has a chip on it. I didn't carry the bag immediately so by the time I noticed it was too late to do anything about it. Should I even go through the hassle of trying to sell it and get an MAM? Help!!! I just can't decide!

I would first consider if having two bags of the same color would be an issue? If so, have you thought about "searching" for a MAM in a color other than Tang that you :love: love? RM is coming out with new colors so maybe you should wait to see if there is something that grabs your attention. I would hate to tell you to sell the Plan B b/c I just wouldn't be able to part with any of my RM's. When it comes to selling - I tend to regret it after I act.

Yeah, I have considered other colors and I do plan on getting an Emerald Nikki. But for the MAM I just think it was made for Tangerine. I dunno...out of all the MAM colors that one just does it for me.

I think if you see other beautiful colors from fall season, you could forget the tangerine MAM a little bit. How about waiting the fall season's new color and selecting one of them?

I think you should keep the Plan B in tangerine. You'll lose money selling it.

I think it would be pointless to have two tangerine bags. I think you should wait for the new colors to come out because i'm sure you'll fall in love with one of them.

The persimmon seems to be an orangy color, so maybe you can get that in the MAM. Its not the SAME but, similar ;)

Yeah, I think you might want to consider the MAM in persimmon. It looks amazing! Here is the clutch in persimmon.

rm-morning-after-clutch.thumbnail.jpg

rm-morning-after-clutch-detail.thumbnail.jpg

That persimmon is gorgeous!!!

Regardless of whether you will lose money or not, I think you should get the tangerine MA if it was made for you. If you love it, you should get it. Plus if you buy it off ebay you can probably get it for a good deal and you wont' feel as bad as losing out some $$ on the Plan B.

I think you should keep the Plan B in tangerine. You'll lose money selling it.

I think it would be pointless to have two tangerine bags. I think you should wait for the new colors to come out because i'm sure you'll fall in love with one of them.

The persimmon seems to be an orangy color, so maybe you can get that in the MAM. Its not the SAME but, similar ;)

I totally agree