Did I make the right thing? (MbMJ)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday, I fell over Lady V in Dusty Sand on Shopbop, and it was in the sale for USD 274.

http://www.shopbop.com/lady-bag-marc-by-jacobs/vp/v=1/845524441902024.htm

I tried to find some more information about it, and in the meanwhile, the bag was sold out! I was sad for a while, then it came back! And in my panic not to lose it again, I bought it.

Now I need to know if I did the right thing, do you have any experience of this bag? Is it a good purchase? (And is Shopbop nice to their bags when delivering them?)

Thanks!

Christina

2. I don't know anything about the bag, but I have purchased bags from Shopbop before. Never had any problems. They are legit.

3. It looks like a nice bag and shopbop is great!

4. what a steal! I have never had any experience with this bag but its really pretty and you got it for such a great deal. I would have done the same and bought it if I had seen it first. Enjoy!

5. I recieved in less than two days, incredible! (All the way from the States to Sweden!).

It's really nice, I haven't opened it yet though. It's very heavy, at least 1 kg without anything in it! I think I will love it, but I'm almost afraid to take the plastic off. :P

6. please post some modeling pics when you got a chance :smile:

7. I love the color!