Did I make the right choice?

Jun 4, 2006
Hi ladies,

I just took advantage of a couple of saks coupon codes to get the ferro sloane, so now I got 10% off and a $200 gift card. I have been wanting the sloane for a while now. At first I wanted the ottone (but missed that last one posted a couple of weeks ago), and then I saw the ferro in person at the BV store in SCP. I love the color, it should be very versatile and goes with clothes all seasons, I also like the way the bag drapes. I don't have a grey color bag but I do have a large baltic veneta. Do you think I made the right choice? I know ferro sloane doesn't go on sale all the time. I am just not too sure because I worry that maybe the baltic veneta and the ferro sloane would be too similar in terms of colors?

The Ferro Sloane is such an easy color to wear. It goes well dressed up i.e. work attire (blacks & whites), and also works well with casual clothes (jeans, etc.) The Sloane does start draping nicely within a week. Just stick with it, as some are discouraged due to the bulkiness.. but it drapes in no time. The baltic and the Ferro are different enough... I think you made a wonderful choice~! :tup:

Ferro is a beautiful colour ... I have both Baltic and Ferro, and they are quite different from each other. While I love both, personally, I think Ferro goes with more - at least in my wardrobe.

Congrats on the Ferro Sloane, and getting it on sale!

I had a Sloane in Ferro and where the bag didn't work for me, the color did and it's gorgeous!!!!!

I also have a bag in Baltic and I am currently looking for another bag in Ferro. I think they're different enough to have both.

I think you made a perfect choice.

Enjoy!

Excellent choice! The Ferro Sloane is a very desirable bag. I have a Ferro Pyramid and love it--goes with everything.

I think there's enough difference between Baltic and Ferro for it to be a non-issue.

Congrats on your good shopping skills, too!

HP - Terrific choice! I also have the Ferro Sloane. I use it pretty often. I also have a Baltic bag...the Montaigne and it is plenty different in color. I think Baltic is one of those interesting color shifting shades.

IMO, the Sloane is an iconic and sophisticated handbag, and ferro is a gorgeous color - you cannot go wrong! Enjoy your wonderful purchase! - you made a great decision!

I also want to say how very touched that I am by your dedication to your husband... I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Congrats on getting such a great deal! And Ferro is such an elegant color. I think it's very very different from Baltic, which strikes me as more casual.

Any chance you can update your BV family pics?