Did I Make The Right Choice....

1. I've been on a bag spree the past few weeks and I've gotten the dior double gaucho - the BV large woven hobo in black, the chloe paddington hobo in dark red, and the chanel vintage ligne tote in black.

So yesterday - I sent back the BV hobo b/c I bought the black chanel tote - okay with that.

Now I JUST called Barney's in Manhasset and bought the grenat day bag. My question is - I am having doubts about having 2 dark red bags. I'm thinking of returning the paddy (it was 1500) so I can wait until some fall bags come out and get something w/ a little color.

My question - would you keep the paddy???? I AM SO NOT SURE - I haven't used it yet b/c I really wanted a BRIGHT RED one and NM sent me the wrong color - so its been sitting on my dresser. It is growing on me, but I'm not too in love!!!

2. I'm not a Paddy fan, so the answer is real easy for me ..... I'd send the Paddy back and get a fabulous fall bag. Btw, congrats on all your recent acqisitions! You've bought some beautiful bags!

3. I'm not a fan of the paddy either. IMO, it's way too heavy. The day holds a ton, is easy to carry and is very lightweight.

So, to answer your question, return the paddy!

ETA: If you want a bright red, you might want to get the rouge vif rather than the grenat... The rouge has also been described as fire engine red

4. While I like the Paddy style, I am not a fan of heavy bags, and the grenat is awesome. I would keep it and return the Paddy... It was not the right color anyway, right? Don't talk yourself into a bag, let the bag come to you!!!! ;)

5. thanks - you are so right!! I am not talking myself into a 1500 dollar bag - I am def. waiting for fall to come and then I will get something I love!!!

6. I love Paddingtons but mainly the basic satchel (I happen to have the Rouge in it which is quite beautiful and so if that is the color you really wanted in a Paddy, it is worth holding out for one until you find it). I had the Paddy hobo at one time and returned it because I didn't like how it looked/hung on me. But, I do love the Bbag hobo style AND the grenat color. So 'yes', I agree to send back the Grenat Paddy (wait for the Rouge that you want in it) and keep the Grenat Bbag hobo. :smile:

7. i only like the paddy in brown range, so i vote to get rid of it :P

8. Agree completely!! I can't get enough Chanels and Balenciaga (with an occasional LV) but the Chloe never really did it for me. I liked it in the beginning and have the chocolate color but in all honesty, I never wear it...I find it too heavy and I think it looks sloppy on me....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice