Did i make the right choice?!

potato

Sep 26, 2007
Hello all! I bought my first LV bag today but i can't stop thinking if i made the right choice! I got the neverfull pm. I originally went into the store wanting a monogram speedy 30, but my mom convinced me to get the neverfull because she thought it suited a younger person better (i'm 24 - not that young, but not that old). At first i didn't like the neverfull because it was kind of flimsy and there was no zipper closure, which is why i liked the speedy. I have never had a handheld bag before, which is what i was expecting to have to get use to with the speedy. So basically, did i make the right choice or should i have gone with the speedy?! I want something i can use everyday and also dress up or down.

please help me! This is my first and will probably be my last... :sad: at least for the next 2-3 years. i am poor (i had a $500 gift certificate - that's how i could afford this one :woohoo:) and will be in grad school for the next 3 years. :Push:

well, the thing is... i don't think i like the speedy that much anymore now. Are there any other bags (but not the papillon [sp?]) that are around the same price? I'd like to stay under $800 if possible.

How about the Batignolles Horizontal? Wider straps than the Neverfull, but still a tote. It would be useful for school.

I agree.:yes:

I personally am not too fond of either the speedy or the neverfull... I think for the price, you can something less common than the speedy like maybe an Antigua MM, BH, or recital...etcc.

Thanks for the replies everyone! I think i have decided on the speedy... again. it just seems like it would be better for more dressy days. I did look at the BH - i liked that it is stiffer than the neverfull, but i already have a big coach tote and I want something smaller for everyday use. the only thing that i am worried about with the speedy is that it is a handheld instead of a shoulder bag... oh well. i'm sure i'll get over it. maybe it's time for a change! :P

thanks again!

^^ Try it out, and you can exchange it if you don't like it (yes, it will probs drive the boutique crazy, but whatever). I used to be a shoulder bag devotee, and I now almost exclusively use handheld bags.