Did i make a mistake??

Liaxx

Jul 23, 2013
Sooo I've been wanting a cosmetic pouch for a while but i didn't know what print i wanted it in.. All i have is DE but i do like the other prints. I like mono slgs & i like azur & ebene in everything.. Soo i ordered the pouch in azur since I've been wanting something in that canvas but I'm too scared to get a bag. But now I'm kind of regretting it & wish i would've got it in mono or de..

Do any of you have DA in a DE bag? If so, have you experienced any color transfer?

PS. I haven't received it yet as i just ordered it yesterday

I only have 2 slgs in DA. Cles & 6key holder. I don't have any noticeable color transfer, but the print has worn off a bit on the corner of my cles. Recently I've been carrying it inside my DE totally and I haven't had any red transfer.

I've read about others who have though with the red lining in bags. If you love it keep it but if you are going to baby it I'd suggest it in mono or DE, that way you don't have to worry.

I have mini pochette and cles in DA. I use with my totally DE and speedy b DE. No color transfer so far. I also use with my epi and empriente bags. So far they still clean, like new. :smile:

Sooo I've been wanting a cosmetic pouch for a while but i didn't know what print i wanted it in.. All i have is DE but i do like the other prints. I like mono slgs & i like azur & ebene in everything.. Soo i ordered the pouch in azur since I've been wanting something in that canvas but I'm too scared to get a bag. But now I'm kind of regretting it & wish i would've got it in mono or de..

Do any of you have DA in a DE bag? If so, have you experienced any color transfer?

I have with MC.

output_zpst0qdcpz7.jpg

If it is going to stress you out, then I would recommend getting a different color - possibly get the azur cles or zcp (small items you can slip in a pocket) or something that doesn't move around inside your bag with all your stuff?

If it is going to stress you out, then I would recommend getting a different color - possibly get the azur cles or zcp (small items you can slip in a pocket) or something that doesn't move around inside your bag with all your stuff?

This! You can also look into a purse organizer which will keep anything from actually touching the inside of your bag. I use the organizer for that reason among others.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I've used my azur pieces inside my DE bags but stopped doing that for that same reason- I felt that somehow the red would transfer onto the DA canvas. Most of my accessories are dark: mono, DE and black mc. I currently use all my DA things with only my DA bags.

I have a DA Sarah wallet and did notice some color transfer on my wallet after using it in my DE speedy. Since that happened I never used the wallet in my DE speedy again and always used another one. No more DA slg for me despite the fact I really love that color.

Personally, i wouldn't get a cosmetic in DA. It would get makeup all over it. I do however have a DA Artsy and I really think the DA bags are nothing to be afraid of. The canvas itself has zero problems for me!

Personally, i wouldn't get a cosmetic in DA. It would get makeup all over it. I do however have a DA Artsy and I really think the DA bags are nothing to be afraid of. The canvas itself has zero problems for me!

Well i don't carry much makeup with me, just a few lip products.. I was planning to use it as my misc pouch where i carry a little lotion, spray, hand sanitizer, etc.

No I have one in mono which I love, I use it in my DA bags as well.😊