Did I make a mistake leaving Madeline behind?

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Ok, so I took an outlet trip this weekend, and lo and behold they had one of the bags on my wishlist, Madelines. I was really wanting a khaki sig/mahogany one, with the pink bow, but they didn't have it. However, they did have the black sig. one with the white/tan bow, the larger size. It was marked to $269 minus 40%, making it $161 before taxes. But all I kept thinking about was how I originally wanted the khaki sig so I left it behind! :faint: Now I'm thinking it might be a mistake because I've been wanting one for awhile and haven't even been able to find a better price on the bay! And I have also been wanting a black sig. bag, but I just wasn't sure which one, so I would defnitely be happy with the black madeline. Should I hold out and wait for a khaki one to pop up, or should I go back and get the black one? Opinions please!!!:confused1:

I think you should get any madeline..I got the khaki, but if they had another one I would have still got it because it was such a good deal..plus the black one looks great with anything :smile:

I'd say go get it because it's such a good deal but keep in mind that I am an absolute sucker for good bargains, lol. If you will use it and like it then go get it! Just because you get this one doesn't mean you can't get a khaki sig down the road if you still want to.

Haha cocogirl, gotta love the followers! Tee hee hee!

Awwww I think if you have the cash, you should call and get it! It is an amazing bag!

If you are going to love the black sig Madeline then I would say get it since it is a great deal. However, if you're not going to love her b/c you really wanted the khaki one, then I wouldn't get it JUST because it's a good deal. If that makes any sense...(Love the fainting smilie BTW!!)

It's such a good deal, I say go for it. I almost bought a Madeline this weekend at my outlet. They had a Patent Francine a couple days before and I passed up and went back and of course it was gone, now I am kicking myself! Grab it as long as you're going to love it just the same!

At that price, I KNOW I would have bought it! I say go get it and take it home without removing the tags and see if you can learn to :heart: it as much as the khaki one. If not, you can always return it for another lucky person to find :yes:

I think that if you are still thinking about it, you should get it. I do that all the time, but when I finally decide to get it, it's gone and then I feel even worse. Maybe keep the tags on for a while and keep checking the outlet to see if they get a khaki one to exchange it for. You never know what might pop up later at the outlet.

If you think that you'll look at it and say 'boy, I wish that was khaki' then you probably shouldn't get it. Otherwise, I think the black sig and the madeline are a great classic look. :smile: