Did I make a mistake choosing yellow over rose love?

1. #1 Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    I recently got a yellow gold love, I was between yellow and rose and didn't give much thought to how either one would look on my skin tone...do you think the yellow looks ok on me? I have a rose gold key necklace to compare...just wondering which of the two compliments my skin

image.jpeg
  2. No! YG looks better imo.

some skintones look amazing with pink gold. I don't You could dpo both, but I prefer YG, it is so elegant and classic! :smile:

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459200124.808938.jpg
    Is it not too yellow on me?

4. @sjunky13 thank you I second guess everything and it's so nice to have an unbiased opinion

5. Looks absolutely lovely! You made a great choice...probably also feels really bright because it's new, but it suits you really well.

E x

jpezmom likes this.
  6. You made the right choice, yellow gold is a classic.

7. Looks great!

8. It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations on your new bracelet and wear it in good health :smile:

9. It looks great on you! Perfect choice. Enjoy it :smile:

10. I think it looks great on you!

11. I don't own any YG or RG jewelry, but from my opinion I think you made a right decision! Because I have heard Cartiers RG fades, so you probably would've had another ordeal to deal with! Plus, YG looks really good on you! Do you normally wear YG jewelry?

12. Love it on you..keep it

13. I think it looks lovely with your skin tone.

I'd keep it and enjoy!

14. The YG is classic Cartier imo. I do love the rose but I would definitely purchase the yellow first. :smile:

It looks perfect on you!!

15. Looks great. Makes me want to pull mine out again. I have both YG and RG and my RG looks quite yellow. Keep it !