Did I make a good choice?!

LVBulldogSTX

Oct 10, 2011
I would love an opinion from you Coach fans! I purchased the Kristin Hobo and matching wallet in coral for my mother's 80th birthday. She's petite, and has never owned a Handbag anything like this. Will it be light, comfortable, and functional for her?! Would love your feedback!9

I would love an opinion from you Coach fans! I purchased the Kristin Hobo and matching wallet in coral for my mother's 80th birthday. She's petite, and has never owned a Handbag anything like this. Will it be light, comfortable, and functional for her?! Would love your feedback!9

The Kristin Hobos are very comfortable to wear because of the wide shorter strap. I have several Kristin hobos and I mostly wear them that way. The crossbody is a nice option, but if your mom doesn't need/like it, the strap is removable and the bag is designed so you can't tell there ever was a long strap. It's a medium to small bag so probably good size for your mom. And I think the style is very elegant but simple, and the color is very pretty. And as a bonus the leather is really soft. I bet she'll love it!

I love my Kristin hobo! The shoulder strap is so comfortable. I don't think it is the lightest bag but it isn't incredibly heavy either. It weighs 1 to 1 1/2 pounds empty. The hardware is slightly heavy and a cloth bag would be lighter. I am 5'4" and I think it is the perfect size bag. Of all my bags, my Kristin is probably the most functional. I think she will love it.

I think it's a wonderful choice and she'll LOVE it.

I wish my mama was still around to treat a nice bag... *sad*.... but happy for you, good daughter!

Thanks, Guys! I appreciate the feedback! I think she will love it too! (But she's lucky to have a SON like me! :smile: I spent a long time picking it out, and I think it was a good choice! She should receive it tomorrow!

Thanks, Guys! I appreciate the feedback! I think she will love it too! (But she's lucky to have a SON like me! :smile: I spent a long time picking it out, and I think it was a good choice! She should receive it tomorrow!

Kudos to you! You'll have to let us know what she thinks! I think it's an excellent choice, but on the off-chance she has any issues with the size/usability of the Kristin Hobo, then you might consider having it exchanged for the Hippie. That's my current daily-use bag, and I'm also quite petite (see me wearing mine here). Both bags have the same type of strap, and I can attest it's quite comfortable. That was one of the selling points for me. =)

Kudos to you! You'll have to let us know what she thinks! I think it's an excellent choice, but on the off-chance she has any issues with the size/usability of the Kristin Hobo, then you might consider having it exchanged for the Hippie. That's my current daily-use bag, and I'm also quite petite (see me wearing mine here). Both bags have the same type of strap, and I can attest it's quite comfortable. That was one of the selling points for me. =)

ITA the Hippie would be a great alternative ... and it also comes in Coral, I have it in that color and I looooove it. It is definitely a small bag but also very comfy and pretty easy to get in and out of.

What a sweet, thoughtful son you are.....and a great shopper to boot!

As others have said, the Kristin hobo is very comfortable in addition to being just a nice style. But just in case, make sure she keeps the tag on it until she's sure she's going to keep it. Have her put all her normal things in it and then carry it around the house a while to see if it's comfortable.

You made an excellent choice!

Okay, Guys...my mother received her Kristin, and it is too big for her! Sooooo.......I think we're going to exchange it for the Hippie...like a few of ou suggested. Now, will the large wallet be too big for the Hippie?! They don't make the medium wallet in the coral....so she would have to change colors all together, or maybe switch to the medium wallet in brown to go with her coral.....Thoughts???