Did i made a bad choice? CL virgin here...

Azusa

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i have been wanting a pair of classic CL for a while, and when i saw NM is doing a promo and also have a pair of round toe patent pump (thats what they called on NM) with a lower than 3 inches heels (2.8 if i recall correctly) I jumped at the chance
They look very much like Mia but i think its the 70mm heel instead of Mia's 85mm
My local store (I reside in Melbourne, and CLs are ridiculously overpriced here, we pay like $800AUD for simple kid pump, works out about $750 US for them... anyway... i tried on the simple kid normal leather and i am a snug 40 (they dont have 40.5), its perfect with stockings, but snug without.
Now the pair i bought from NM is patent leather for size 40, do you think it would be too small? or can they be stretch? they dont have any bigger and 41 is so hard to find for round toe pumps!
do you think i have made a bad decision by picking 40 in patent leather? or can they be stretch a little bit? I have heard patent leather is smaller, and now i am really worried :sad:

thanks girls, i dont mind if they fit snug as the ones i tried on at the local store are not uncomfortable, its just that it feel so nice with stockings but once stockings are off its like ohhh snug! LOL!

ahhh... i cant wait :smile:

Patent does give, but just not super fast. If they are not too small, but just snug or narrow, you may want to put some Band Aid Blister Block on your foot, so they are not uncomfortable while they are forming to your foot. I did this today and it worked like a charm. :flowers: Good luck!