Did I just buy a fake Tod's bag?

1. Just won a Tod's purse on eBay and think I might be a sucker. Any Tod's experts, I would appreciate feedback on eBay item 290027439367...does it look real?

2. The seller looks good but my instinct tells me it's a fake, only because the price is WAY too low. I've NEVER seen a Tod's that size go for less than $500 bucks and it was on sale! I hope I'm wrong, sweetie....goodluck!

3. Sorry but I strongly believe that is a fake. The price is too low and no where in the auction does the seller say it is authentic.

4. Thanks, Pursemama. The thing that has me really nervous is that _after_ I won the auction I read the detailed feedback and one buyer gave her a "neutral" for selling a fake (at least she refunded the $$) and now I notice she has the exact same bag up and is still calling it "authentic Tod's." I could really kick myself for not reading the feedback ahead of time--I just got carried away because I liked the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice