Did I imagine it???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. okay call me crazy but i swear i saw a girl modelling a damier pochette melville in the visuals thread! thing is she didn't write any text and just uploaded two pics with one of them having the file name as pochette_melville or pochette melville or something like that... now I can't find it.. you can't search it with the thread searcher too since that functions on going through the texts and not the filenames of attachments.:sad:

darn i shoulda saved that pic! anyone see that too? she was wearing a white shirt... and the bag looked like this:

[​IMG]

2. Hmmm... I'm thinking it was Elle? :shrugs:

3. oooh... so you saw it too?!!! LOL!

4. I think I remember seeing it? :search:

5. i haven't seen it but i must say im getting it!

6. Wasn't me, John :P The closest bag I have to that...is the pochette bosphore which is in Monogram...and I believe my pic is still up?

7. i'm liking this bag and am contemplating getting it on thursday! :smile: bf thinks its cute too since he can use it. LOL

8. okay, now im thinking i imagined it!!! but i swear i saw it... oh man, im going nuts!