Did I Get a Used LV from the LV Store?

If it came out of a drawer, it's obviously not a display bag. It's still possible that it was tried on by others before you bought it, though, which is why you need to inspect the bag for yourself. Since the protective plastic is still on the front plate, it's about as new as it gets. The flap is only lopsided because the strap is attached and curled up inside.

Try filling up the bag and then take a look. I find the bag is a bit lopsided when it's empty but looks perfect when full.

I agree, try putting a few of your things inside and see how it looks. If it still looks lopsided then exchange or return, otherwise it will always bother you.
I think with a magnet closure this is bound to happen, if you don't love it maybe try a different bag. gld!

You're obviously not happy with the bag since this is the second thread you started about it being brand new or used. Everyone has pretty much responded the same...it looks fine. If you are not satisfied with it then exchange it...this purchase should be enjoyable not stressful. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks but you. LV stores a lot of their smaller bags and slgs in drawers, it's possible someone may have looked at it before you but unlikely that it was used. It looks perfectly fine to me. Have you tried putting your items in it? That can make all the difference with most bags that don't have a lot of structure to them.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with your bag. It's not crooked, it's just not closed straight, it's not even scratched, the plastic stuff is still on the front plate. If you're having buyers remorse, return it, you've got 30 days, i strongly suggest you do. This is the 2nd thread you've made about this topic, you're obviously not happy and that's fine, solve it..

+1

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your bag. It's not crooked, it's just not closed straight, it's not even scratched, the plastic stuff is still on the front plate. If you're having buyers remorse, return it, you've got 30 days, I strongly suggest you do. This is the 2nd thread you've made about this topic, you're obviously not happy and that's fine, solve it..

You're obviously not happy with the bag since this is the second thread you started about it being brand new or used. Everyone has pretty much responded the same...it looks fine. If you are not satisfied with it then exchange it...this purchase should be enjoyable not stressful. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks but you. LV stores a lot of their smaller bags and slgs in drawers, it's possible someone may have looked at it before you but unlikely that it was used. It looks perfectly fine to me. Have you tried putting your items in it? That can make all the difference with most bags that don't have a lot of structure to them.

Exactly. Sounds like you have buyer's remorse. Just return it and move on.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your bag. It's not crooked, it's just not closed straight, it's not even scratched, the plastic stuff is still on the front plate. If you're having buyers remorse, return it, you've got 30 days, I strongly suggest you do. This is the 2nd thread you've made about this topic, you're obviously not happy and that's fine, solve it..

I often don't snap at people but seriously, if you're not happy with this bag, for whatever reason be it real or imagined, then either return it for something you will like or sit down and hush up. It was pulled straight from the drawer, it still has the protective plastic film on the plate, and it will sit straight once the strap is taken out and the bag's filled...it doesn't get any newer than that.

if the bag has no flaws and the plastic is on it, it's ok. Is the vachetta dark? That's usually a tell tale sign it's been out and exposed to light a lot on the sales floor. people return bags all the time (some unscrupulous peeps even use the bag and return in sellable condition)- there is no guarantee if it's never been returned or even used or display. You just don't know. Coming out of a drawer is not a telltale sign it's a display or otherwise. I just look over the bag when I buy and am happy that it has no flaws- and yes I prefer non returned or non display bags but it's impossible to know this and I am realistic about this. I am just happy to get a non flawed bag. Enjoy ur bag

@michikoamelia,

I saw your other posts regarding the favorite... From my experiences, I've gotten bags from the drawer and they were new. Maybe someone got to see them before I did if they asked for it, but it was kept in the drawer. To me, it's still new. I'd be more concerned if I saw Big dents and scratches etc. Honestly, some bags don't always sit right. It's usually due to either not it's packed or too packed. I think your bag is fine.

However, from your other posts, I think you need to assess whether or not you really want the bag. The favorite is a good bag but if you don't like it, you'll always find something wrong with it. It's okay to have buyers remorse. I'm sure we all have been there. If you don't like it, just return it and save up for something else. You said you only had 1000 to spend. For a designer bag, that's a modest budget. Perhaps save more til you reach $1500, then you will have so many options you'd probably like more.

I know you wanted something a celebrity carries but most celebs usually carry bags that are much over $1000... Get a bag based on what you like. Like I said before, just because a celeb wears it doesn't mean it's an awesome bag... It may be for their lifestyle but not yours.

The way I see it, a bag is meant to be used and it will be touched. There is nothing such as a "perfect" bag. As long as there are no flaws, it's fine. When I went to buy my bag, there were only two left in the store. Both came out of the drawer. One had the sticker on the metal and the other did not. I ended up picking the one without the sticker because the other had a slight crease on the flap. Enjoy the bag- the stuffing and stickers are meant to come off.

The items are either on display, in the drawer, or in the store's storage room. It is possible for any of these items to be touched or inspected by an SA or customer at the store. If it does not meet your expectations, you can ask for another one, if available. If there is a scratch or anything you find you don't like, they can order for you or you can buy yourself on the website.