Did I Get a Used LV from the LV Store?

Ok I figured out how to remove it by watching the video. But after I finish wearing that day, and if I want to store it, is it ok to put the strap and Just put it inside the bag so it will be easier when it's empty?

I got it at LV store but he got it for me from a drawer after I said I wanna see but gave me this one and ended up purchasing this one that he showed me. Still hoping it's not a display example bag.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 591
Last edited:
I think you can take the flap a little more on the otherside, it´s magnetic and is a little versatile, is it? So where is the problem? Sorry I can´t see anything wrong. But I don´t have the favorite. Enjoy

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your bag. It's not crooked, it's just not closed straight, it's not even scratched, the plastic stuff is still on the front plate. If you're having buyers remorse, return it, you've got 30 days, I strongly suggest you do. This is the 2nd thread you've made about this topic, you're obviously not happy and that's fine, solve it..

Does the bag shape look unusual than other brand new ones? (With or without strap) bag itself

No, I honestly don't see anything unusual about the shape from your pic. That's how this bag is supposed to look. I'm not sure why you think you were sold a bag that's not brand new but you should return and exchange it if you have any doubts.

The drawers are where they store the bags. It is new. Nothing wrong with it. Since it is a magnetic closure, you can straighten up the flap, in the way you close it