did i get a good deal?

TINOTINO

Apr 20, 2010
hi tpfer's! Im usually over in the lv forum but Ive always like marc jacob bags......one of my sisters friend had asked me to ask around if anyone would be interested in buying a marc by marc jacobs taupe color natasha classic q crossbody bag and I told her to bring it by. I fell in love with it at first sight! The leather was beautiful and the bag was so comfy and the color was so neutral and it matches everything! It came with the tags and the dustbag and she had only used it a few times so it was in mint condition............I dont know much on the resell value of marc by marc jacob bag but she sold it to me for $120............so basically what I need help with is knowing if I got a good deal? :graucho::graucho:

oh okay thanks! im not too sure what the actual color is called to me it looks between a greyish taupe color and its absolutely beautiful! Its my first marc by marc jacob bag and Im loving it so much.......I dont know how often marc jacob bags go on sale or how much of a discount but i thought $120 was a great deal?

Yes, IMO it is a great deal, I definitely would have bought it for $120 as well :yes:
Sounds like the color might be 'Cement' which is a lighter beige/taupe color, or maybe 'Dirty Martini'? Which is a medium gray/taupe/brown color... either one of those have been out for a few months and are starting to sell out now in many places....
Congrats!

yes its the dirty martini color! its tdf and i love it! hmmmmmm i think by getting this bag is asking for trouble........im already wanting another marc jacob bag! The leather is soooo beautiful.......how have i gone without one all this time! lol

lol i know its addicting!!!!!! i think im in trouble! its so comfy and not heavy at all like i thought it would be! and yes its in mint condition u cant even tell it was pre-owned.