did i get a good deal?

TINOTINO

Apr 20, 2010
thanks girls! and ive been using it everyday and my friend wants one in the same color! she had gone to south coast over the weekend and they didnt have it in the same color as mine (dirty martini)! so now she offered to buy mine for $200..........ummm heck no I'm soooooooooo not letting it go! Where would I find another one in mint condition in the same color for such a great deal? hahah It kinda makes me love it sooo much more because everyone has been asking me about the style and color since Ive been carrying it! Now I want another one already!

TINOTINO

Apr 20, 2010
I know its soooo addicting! Now my friend wants to buy it from me cause she cant find the same one in the same color from the store! So she asked to buy mine for $200 dollars and I only paid $120 for it! But I dont want to sell it cause where would I find another bag in the same color and condition even at $200? hahah

miumiu2046

Nov 14, 2011
Canada
I know its soooo addicting! Now my friend wants to buy it from me cause she cant find the same one in the same color from the store! So she asked to buy mine for $200 dollars and I only paid $120 for it! But I dont want to sell it cause where would I find another bag in the same color and condition even at $200? hahah
LOL smart move! Go on eBay and see how much it's worth. I've seen some Natasha in ok condition that got bid up to $200+. $120 for a mint Natasha is a steal! :biggrin:

TINOTINO

Apr 20, 2010
yeah i went on ebay and checked and they are going for up to 369? isnt that how much it is brand new anyway? but im not gonna sell im in love with it now and its gonna be casual comfy bag....all i have are lv's and one chanel so I actually like having something different