Did I do the right thing?

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
Ok, so today I pre-saled a black nylon stam from Saks, hopefully I will get it, but looking through some threads I am starting to second guessing myself.

The reason why I want it in nylon is because:
1.It's less expensive than a black one in leather
2.It is in my opinion more durable to have a nylon bag than a leather bag(saying this because I used to own a plum elastic stam and the corners went quickly even though being careful)
3.I don't have to baby it as much as I do with a leather bag

I guess with my financial status right now, I will have to be happy I can afford one at all.

I know some people(including myself)think that it's outrageous spending big bucks on a bag that's not all leather but..I saw this bag last year, it is a stam and black and it was still pretty..so now I hope I will get it, if I could only stop second guessing myself because of comments that I read, lol.

Thoughts?

TIA!

Don't second-guess yourself. The nylon Stams are very cool. They are more lightweight.

I loved the one that was out recently with the little bows on the chain.

Stams are all pretty! Don't worry. You will love it.

Ok, so today I pre-saled a black nylon stam from Saks, hopefully I will get it, but looking through some threads I am starting to second guessing myself.

2.It is in my opinion more durable to have a nylon bag than a leather bag(saying this because I used to own a plum elastic stam and the corners went quickly even though being careful)

I guess with my financial status right now, I will have to be happy I can afford one at all.

I know some people(including myself)think that it's outrageous spending big bucks on a bag that's not all leather but..I saw this bag last year, it is a stam and black and it was still pretty..so now I hope I will get it, if I could only stop second guessing myself because of comments that I read, lol.

Thoughts?

TIA!
Don't worry about comments you read. It's a beautiful bag, no matter what. ;) (I don't know what the comments were, but it doesn't matter.)

i like what he does with nylon personally. i fell in love with the nylon brunas that came out a while ago. i think if you like it, screw everyone else's opinion. only ask if it's right if you have second guesses about buying a cheaper 'replacement' for an all leather one. did you really want leather? do you like the look of the nylon? take the price out of it all...

the all leather ones can be found on ebay for probably the price of a nylon one. but leather might not be durable enough for day to day for you the way nylon would be, KWIM??

i bought a mbmj baby blue nylon bag and honestly it holds up and can take a beating... more than leather can... like it fairs pretty well in the rain and is light to carry.

but the only thing that i regret is not getting a black nylon bag. the baby blue shows every speck of dirt! i haven't been able to get the dirt out of it... spot cleaned and even threw it in the wash... mostly in the corners.:shrugs:

the nylon is lovely and very very wise choice in getting the black! :tup::yes:
post photos!

Thoughts?

TIA!
If you love it, enjoy. I usually buy leather, but purchased a nylon Prada bag, several years ago. I still enjoy carrying it.

Thanks! Well, maybe I didn't word it right, but it has one black small dot that I think is paint, then there is a bigger dot and some that is black on the gold so it doesnt look right, if you look really close and pay attention, lol.