Did I do something stupid? Impulse MAM tangerine buy

You beat me to it!! :upsidedown:

From all I hear, the tangerine is to die for and everyone LOVES it.

And if you're not happy, just relist before the sample sale in May and the pre-order shipments of Tangy MAMs (end of April? May? I'm not sure) and I'm sure you'll have no problem.

Mostly due to people like me. :yes:

It is very versatile! It is not as bright of an orange in real life. I am new to RM too and just received this bag last week. I plan to wear it spring/summer/fall. For winter, I prefer deeper, darker colors.

Congratulations on your purchase!

Not at all! This is one of the most versatile bags I've seen out on the market today. The color is a wonderful hue that will go with just about anything and perfect for any season. jmho of course, but seriously it's such a great bag and wonderful color!!! (i might be a bit biased since I own one myself, hehehe. :angel:)

^^the weight of the bags also depends on the leather. The glazed leather IMO is a tad bit heavier. i have the tangerine, and IMO it is my favorite! I think it is a great 4 season color, and honestly i never thought i'd buy an orange bag but this bag matches my wardrobe perfectly and adds the perfect pop of color!

I didn't go for the Tangerine as I already have an orange bag, but I do think it's a great color to wear for all seasons, in fact, I would think especially for winter. Imagine a sea of grays and blacks, and there goes a sudden pop of tangerine. Yum!

Got a strong feeling that it's going to be much sought after a few seasons from now, like the wines. And if you do not like the bag, I do not think you'll have a problem offloading it. Lots of people want it - judging by the backlog orders.

Pls post pics when you receive the beautiful bag! :yes: