Did I do something stupid? Impulse MAM tangerine buy

Lynnia

Eureka
Mar 11, 2008
You beat me to it!! :upsidedown:

From all I hear, the tangerine is to die for and everyone LOVES it.

And if you're not happy, just relist before the sample sale in May and the pre-order shipments of Tangy MAMs (end of April? May? I'm not sure) and I'm sure you'll have no problem.

Mostly due to people like me. :yes:

susanf

Aug 20, 2007
Mid-South
It is very versatile! It is not as bright of an orange in real life. I am new to RM too and just received this bag last week. I plan to wear it spring/summer/fall. For winter, I prefer deeper, darker colors.

Congratulations on your purchase!

suetje

O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
you'll love it!
the MAM tangerine is your new teddybear.. you are going to take it in bed.

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
Not at all! This is one of the most versatile bags I've seen out on the market today. The color is a wonderful hue that will go with just about anything and perfect for any season. jmho of course, but seriously it's such a great bag and wonderful color!!! (i might be a bit biased since I own one myself, hehehe. :angel:)

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
EAST COAST
i love the bag also-mine just came today-the only thing about it that i don't like is how heavy it is bc of the hardware

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
EAST COAST
yeah it's the mini
compared to the matinee it is much heavier-you just have to get used to it
but the bag is beautiful!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
^^the weight of the bags also depends on the leather. The glazed leather IMO is a tad bit heavier. i have the tangerine, and IMO it is my favorite! I think it is a great 4 season color, and honestly i never thought i'd buy an orange bag but this bag matches my wardrobe perfectly and adds the perfect pop of color!

janechin76

Jan 31, 2008
red dot.
I didn't go for the Tangerine as I already have an orange bag, but I do think it's a great color to wear for all seasons, in fact, I would think especially for winter. Imagine a sea of grays and blacks, and there goes a sudden pop of tangerine. Yum!

Got a strong feeling that it's going to be much sought after a few seasons from now, like the wines. And if you do not like the bag, I do not think you'll have a problem offloading it. Lots of people want it - judging by the backlog orders.

Pls post pics when you receive the beautiful bag! :yes: