Did Hermes SF move?

Peli - I'd love to, but it's straight home (and a direct flight - YAY!) for GF....I have a feeling NY will take it out of me - LOL! I wouldn't have any credit left (on my card OR myself) in any case!

How 'bout someone comes visit me, one day!

Awww, thanks! He's a cutie, and he says HERMES right down his front!
TELL ME about the flight! It takes 24 hours to get to Europe (and you have to stopover to re-fuel)...All up it will take me 21 hours to get to NY in April....ugh....thank god I love to read...might do a face mask, or something......

I am good here, hope others are ok as well. I was checking the forum when I felt the jolt. Instead of standing near the door frame or checking to see if everything is alright, I just kept on reading. This is bad, bad!!!!:roflmfao:

^^^HP, I usually didn't budge for anything less than a 6.5 when I lived in LA. We had a 6.9 once when I was in college, it buckled the walls. My roommate and I woke up, looked around, made sure the TV did't fall, and went right back to sleep.

^^^I wouldn't say brave, just so used to earthquakes that after a while they didn't bother me. The worst one I can remember was the 6.7 Coalinga earthquake of 1983. I grew up in California's Central Valley. Anyway, when this quake hit, it felt as if the house had been in the middle of the ocean riding out a typhoon. I got motion sickness just standing. That quake lasted a long time, that's why it destroyed that town. After that, the little tremblers just didn't bother me.

I was standing in a room in the oldest dorms on campus which, I think, have not been earthquake retrofitted yet. It was quite a jolt! I was in Big Bear for the big ones in the 90s but an earthquake is still shocking..Glad that nobody was hurt!

I'm glad everyone is okay in the Bay Area, too...I just talked to my mom and the Earthquake originated in Lafayette. She and my dad was woken, and ran under a door frame and just stood there:sweatdrop:

To keep this Hermes topic....I wonder if any BAGS fell off the shelf at the SF Store:confused1:

I don't think any bags fell off the shelves at H in SF because they don't HAVE any bags on the shelves!!!! LOL......J/K.......but.........not really. :s

I'm ok too.....started to rock and I grabbed my Croc and made a bee-line to the door!..........well at least now I know which bag'll make it and which won't!!!!!! :wtf: (need to re-think this whole Earthquake thing and stuff to grab......)

GF, I am hoping to be able to make it to NYC in April too! We'll see.

AHL - OMG the quake was so scary!!! I was on the Pf and ran to my kids and we all went to the doorways too!

Shopmom - I was gonna say the same thing! I am sure nothing fell, because they never have anything on those shelves - lol!

Haha...I forgot to stand under a door..OOPS

PELI - I'm so glad you and your family are okay!!

ShopMom - I'm glad you grabbed one of your Hermes Treasure!!

I'm not surprised about the SF store!! :s and no bags going to be marked down in price b/c of an earthquake....AWwwwww:crybaby:

TRLouis - I'm glad you are okay, too.....next time find a doorframe...Are you in a SAFE building, a place above one of those Telegraph establishments, or in Emeryville?