Did Hermes ever make fabric evening bags?

Thanks everyone for your interest and the hoping, cheering and congratulations! I'm really thrilled, and will be in touch with the nearest Hermes about getting it re-habbed.

Sadly, I don't think I can keep it. My DH has been doing all the "heavy lifting" financially lately, as I've watched my income drop and drop. I'm a petsitter, and many of my client-pets have died in the last year, and I've been so overwhelmed with grief and sorrow over all the deaths, I haven't really been able to work! DH has never said anything, no complaints, no snide comments, nothing. I owe it to him to turn it into cash. :sad:

I will, however, take comfort in knowing that it will get used and enjoyed, and I've rescued it from being part of some costume, or some little kid's "toy bag" :smile:

A few pics to follow! :smile:

:flowers::hugs::smile:

Well fate has decided its about time something good happened
sending you a hug

Thanks ladies! I'm still rather in shock, so I'm not going to be hasty. DH is being very supportive :biggrin: -- no pressure at all. So I'm going to relax, and let my subconscious do all the work about what to do!

Yes, late on my congratulations too.
I am glad we could help you find out that you found yourself a sweet little authentic H bag!!!!

Congratulations to you!!!
How is that HERMES fever?

Taking a firm hold of ya???? :P

Yes, late on my congratulations too.
I am glad we could help you find out that you found yourself a sweet little authentic H bag!!!!

Congratulations to you!!!
How is that HERMES fever?

Taking a firm hold of ya???? :P

Hermes fever ? Not sure, but I can say very honestly that the people on this board are some of the nicest, most supportive and most helpful that I've "met" on the internet, so definitely HERMES BOARD FEVER ! :hugs:

Again, thanks to all!

While I have never found anything as interesting as you ladies have in a thrift clothing shop (not for lack of trying) I did find this for $10 at a moving company's sale of unclaimed items. It's a Peter Max collage with an oil signature and apparently it's worth about $3500 :yahoo:

Attachments

• DSC02191.jpg
    DSC02191.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 419