Did Gucci make guccissima horsebit hobo large in rust (cognac)

i read the whole thing. Thank you beejerry and designermummy for being sooo knowledgeable and standing behind the gucci label. Sometimes people will take the easy route and try to sell designer labels as "authentic" and it's all about making an easy dollar to them. Unfortunately, there are people out there that will become victim of fraud and buy fake bags, because in their heart, they really truely believe the item is "authentic". So Sad. I can't believe these distributors are rich because of it.

waw, how did I miss this thread?
indeed, the bags look off to me as well (but I'm far from being an expert). the signoria's have guccissima leather in the wrong place? never seen that before. normally the guccissima leather is only on the edges of the bag, not on the whole bag? and the joy is on the site with canvas and not with gg plus?
it's so sad there are soooooo many fakes around! be carefull everyone!

THE PURSE THAT I BOUGHT, IT SMELLS LIKE LEATHER SPRAY WAS SPRAYED ON THE FAKE LEATHER for it to SMELL LIKE LEATHER. HOW CAN SOMEONE SELLING AUTHENTIC ITEMS HAVE ALOT OF QUANTITIES WITH THE SAME SERIAL NUMBER????

WOW** I am so glad that I found this forum. A friend of mine purchased a purse from this website a couple of months ago and we took it into Gucci and it looks NOTHING like the real thing. We even compared it to
"last seasons" model and there is a difference with the authentic purses and the ones purchased from that website www.realdealhandbags.com.
There must be a really good replica wholesaler out of Italy that she purchases from as these are A++replicas in my opinion

Thanks Beejerry! I appreciate your help!!! do you know others that have been scammed from this site as well? She seems to make everyone believe hers are authentic, when I can clearly see that they are not. Then she makes me to believe that I am going crazy.

WOW! How did I miss this drama??? It is laughable that she came on to defend the bogus site! How is it possible to run a legitimite company without acquiring receipts? Are we really to believe that she is given verbal invoices from Gucci Outlets??? Thanks, beejerry! I got a good laugh from this thread

all i can say is WOW!!!! :boxing: I have no idea how i missed this thread too!!!! But you all did a great job in defending and protecting our beloved GUCCI!
There's just soooo many SCAMMERS out there. Be careful everyone! :upsidedown:

wow, glad i found this thread. this was like a real life soap opera. and the same part of it all is - she believes her own lies. thats the workings of a TRUE conartist. boooooooo to her! :cursing:

Great job guys... That's why I'm only getting gucci from a) Gucci b) Saks c)NM d) Nordstrom's (when available)... it's just too much stress trying to get a good deal from anyplace else... I just ordered a burberry from luisaviaroma and I'm really praying that it's all good when I get it since I strayed from my rules of a-d...LOL!