Did goyard ever make black grey pattern

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
I know they have black and I know they have grey but I keep seeing bags and pictures similar to this one where it is black but with grey dots and texture. Here is a picture I just found online. Very confused

IMG_1484523218.833416.jpg.

Attachments

• IMG_1484523199.031629.jpg
    IMG_1484523199.031629.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 867
Thanks for the clarification. I see these often and they always look real so was thinking they used to make this or at one time the gray was a very dark gray like black colour. Guess this isn't the case. Thanks!

Thanks! So do they have two greys or did the just used to have a lighter grey. I keep seeing a dark dark grey with black handles and black background but then I also see this light grey like the one HD has

IMG_1485361549.941274.jpg

There is only one grey color, the swatch from jiangjiang and the bag from Hillary Duff are the same grey color.
Also, Goyard does not do seasonal colors (pink as an exception, which is not always available, but could better be called 'limited edition'). Grey is in their core collection and is available all year round.

There has never been a black/grey canvas, all the items you see with grey dots on black canvas, are fake. Goyard uses white, brown and dark brown dots to create their black Goyardine canvas.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Last edited:
There is only one grey color, the swatch from jiangjiang and the bag from Hillary Duff are the same grey color.
Also, Goyard does not do seasonal colors (pink as an exception, which is not always available, but could better be called 'limited edition'). Grey is in their core collection and is available all year round.

There has never been a black/grey canvas, all the items you see with grey dots on black canvas, are fake. Goyard uses white, brown and dark brown dots to create their black Goyardine canvas.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Thanks for a such useful insight! Any idea of they might bring the pink back?