Did everyone who got PCE before get one this time?

The last one I just happened to walk in the store and they were giving it to everyone. I bought the chelsea sig. satchel and optic wristlet...so I called today and said I never got one and I'm not sure they even have my info on file - she said she couldn't add me to the system unless I am purchasing something!!? what?

How do u get an invite? What if you give them your info on their website?

WhAt?? That's bull... we can enter you into the system without you having to purchase, we can enter what styles and colors you like and if you'd like to receive mail, etc. wow! thats crazy! :tdown:

OMG this PCE thing is going to break me :nuts: I've never heard of it till a few weeks ago and already I bought 2 for me and a wallet and 1 for my mom for X-mas. I never thought in a million years I would spend over $200 on a purse. Now I've spent about $950 the worst part of it is my husband doesn't know. He going to freaking nuts when he finds out!

I have been getting them for a long time and this was the first time that I did not get one. My SA told me that I could still get the discount but they did not have the bag that I wanted in stock. I went to Nordstrom since they had it in the store and they still gave me the 25% off. I still call my bag my PCE baby since I still got the discount.

I have been shopping at coach for 3 years and I didn't know PCE exsisted until I joined this website. I didn't really buy anything more than one bag a year before this website. Now I have recieved the PCE the last two times and I have 3 (soon to be 4) bags just this year! I hope I keep getting them!