Did everyone get Joanna's email?!?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG 10% price increase!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!! For those of you that didn't get it....ALL Prada worldwide is going up....she thinks 10%..effective Feb 1st!!!!!

Yuck yuck and YUCK!!!!!

2. Serious?!!! NO WAY!!!
    I thought they just increased their prices in Dec 09! In less than 3 months and they are increasing AGAIN?!!! :tdown::wtf:

3. I received it too... I thought they have just increased price... oh my, that is really crazy!!!!..

4. oh, not good news but I'm sure it won't stop me from buying another bag if I totally gotta have it:biggrin:

5. yep i got the email.. and i was thinking of laying low till next season!
    east/west in fumo is very tempting though.... mmm... just wondering if i should get it.. recently got a plain east/west tessuto in nero......

what do u think? or shall i save up a bit more and get another diff kind of leather..
    at the mo i only have the nappa gauffre, a nylon jacquard, nylon tessuto...

6. I'm OK for now..if she had a n/s tessuto w/ silver hardware I'd be jumping on it though....!!!!!!!!!!

7. Oh no! This upsets me. I have been searching for this bag in any color except for the black and brown that is offered everywhere online and I was so hoping she would get some in. I surely don't want to pay 10% more for it. I might as well just order the cream from Barneys since it seams like that will be the best price I can get. :sad:
    http://www.barneys.com/Daino%20Bucket%20Tote/00505002846163,default,pd.html

8. I got it too!! She e-mailed me as I enquired about the Nappa Gauffre and have been mulling over it!!!

Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh 10%!!!!!!!! :tdown::pout:

9. ya, got it too... wow, too soon! didn't know dec had an increase...

fumo BN1407 is indeed tempting! but decided to wait for ALUMINIO gauf 1st... :thinking:

10. I didn't get the email so I guess the increase doesn't apply to me. :P

11. oh no,....

12. I expected the increase.

Chanel is going up by 20% and Hermes is also increasing their prices (if that hasn't gone into effect already).

My SAs have been updating me like crazy urging everybody to buy NOW.

Looks like I should be hoarding my existing collection for a while...:roflmfao:

13. Me either - so I guess that makes at least two of us where the increase will not go into effect - thank goodness!:biggrin:

14. Seems like every quarter there is an increase on Prada bags, :yucky: unfortunately not my salary to keep up the rate of increase. I guess it is my time for a BIG BAN now. :sad:

hm.. department store has a better price than prada boutique

15. man!THATS insane with this economy!