Did/Does LV make a bowling bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm talking about a bowling bag to literally carry a bowling ball. I know they have golf, tennis, and badminton bags. I just wondered if they had anything for bowling?

Thanks

2. I don't recall ever seeing one. :shrugs: If you're really interested in one, ask your SA if it can be a special order for you. Good Luck!

3. They might do it as a special order ... they've made special order cases/bags to carry all sorts of things (motorcycle helmets, cakes, LPs, ...)

4. Well the "Damier Geant Attaquant" was made to hold soccerballs but no doubt it could hold bowling balls as well, it even has a divider down the middle of the bag for two balls. There is what seems to be a pristine one on Ebay right now for a reallllyyy good price.

5. Thanks everyone!

rishin I searched for it but I came up with nothing?