Did Coach really make this bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I was wondering if any of you guys have ever seen this Coach pink zebra bag? Im not asking yall to authenticate the purse. I just want to know if you have ever seen it and if you know how much it retailed for. I would love to add this bag to my collection :biggrin:

2. I've never seen a Coach bag like that but I'm anxious to see what other responses you get!

3. Yes, Coach did make that bag. I remember it from several years ago. I was actually considering buying one from Ebay but then ended up changing my mind for some reason or another. I think I remembering it coming in green, too?

4. Yes, Coach made that zebra tote in both green and pink.

5. yep sure did...I remember both colors.

6. Pending verification of the creed's info, yes, they did make that style.

7. i remember seeing that in jeffersonville outlet but in green color instead of pink.

8. Wow,
    I learn something new every day on TPF!!!! I would have said it was a Foach! I have never seen the Pink Zebra stripe before!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

9. Thank you ladies! I cant wait to go see her :smile:

10. I'm sad to report I will not be getting the bag :sad: The woman refused to meet me in a public place nad NO bag is worth risking my safety for :sad:

11. creepy good call on yur part

12. good call. :nod: sounds like a creeper.

but yes, coach did make this bag. came in pink and green.

13. They made this and also in a lunch tote size, too.

14. Oh Snap! Sorry it didn't work out. Your safety is more important than any purse after all!