Did coach make it, or some fool fake it?

This passed down from my mother to my wife but she does not really like purses this big. So we’re going sell just hoping someone confirm it’s a real original coach. If so can someone tell what I should ask for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 710
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 711
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 714
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 720
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 715
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 722
This is the other one this one not in as nice of shape, still looks pretty good I think, but then again I know absolutely nothing about purses

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 686
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 686
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 694
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 700
If they do turn out to be authentic one of the ways to gauge how much to sell them for is to browse eBay for these same items and see how much others have sold them for. Of course you also have to take into consideration the condition that yours are in when you determine your price.

Why do these threads keep ending up here? Is the Authenticate This Coach thread really that hard to find?
Yes, if you are not familiar with all the forums and threads. I lurked for weeks before I got it all straight. And it took me a few months to muster up the nerve to post. I have not forgotten how confusing it was. I thought it was because I was older and came into the age of technology (initially) dragging my feet. I felt validated when someone I recently introduced to this site who has A LOT more going on for technology than me said she found the site confusing.