Did Chanel make handbags in these styles???

1. Hello Everyone,

These pictures are of eBay Buy It Now $50 FAKES....

But....

Can anyone tell me if Chanel actually made these styles?

Thank you in advance

Chanel handbag.jpg Chanel handbag 2.jpg
  2. I have seen a very close version of the first one. I am not familiar with the second one.

3. I saw someone carrying the bag in the first picture IRL in pink and black and I was wondering to myself if it was authentic or a replica because I have never seen that style before so I thought I'd ask and see if anyone here knew.

Thanks

4. I think i have seen the 2nd one in some Japanese fashion magazine a few years ago. They also did something similar to the one in the 1st pic, also a few years ago.

5. The first pic i've seen in a Japanese Magazine. The bag was majority black, the handles were rope and white around the top of bag. The side of bag has the double Cs. I believe the bag was from the Spring/ Summer 2005 range.

The second bag i haven't seen before, but again in a magazine seen something similiar but not exactly like the pic.

6. I have seen both in asian fashion magazines. So yes i believe Chanel has made both styles in the past. But fake bags are another thing...

7. i've seen the 1st one only..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice